Yes! During the class you will prepare and cook the same food as the other class members but when it comes to eating we will prepare a separate menu for you. Don’t forget to tell us you’re a vegetarian when you book the class so we are prepared.
Of course! During the class you’ll cook the same food as the other class members (where possible). Then, when it comes to eating we will prepare a menu adapted to your requirements so you can enjoy the experience with everyone. It’s very important that you tell us when you book so we can make the necessary preparations.
All you need to bring is a willingness to learn and have fun. We will provide everything else (apron, tools, chefs jackets). We do recommend you wear comfortable shoes as most of the class will be standing up.
The minimum age for attending one of our classes is 16 y/o. If the children are below that, we would offer private or family classes to make sure everyone enjoys the experience.
Of course! At Mimo we love to see familiar faces, we recommend you visit the multi class section of the site for more information on discounts.
Send us an email email@example.com and we will adhere to the following terms:
– Cancellations made up to 2 weeks before the event will be charged at 10% of the total booking amount.
– Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the event will be charged 50% of the total booking amount.
– Persons who cancel within 48 hours of the event will not be entitled to a refund.
Of course! The following terms will apply:
– If the changes are requested up to 2 weeks before the event there will be no additional cost.
– Changes made to the date between 2 weeks and 48 hours before the event will incur a charge of 20% of the original deposit amount.
– Changes made to the date less than 48 hours before the event will incur a charge of 30% of the original booking amount.
– In the event that any of the following apply to you:
– You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid-19.
– You are suffering from symptoms associated with Covid-19.
– You have tested positive or are quarantined for Covid-19.
In these cases we will change the date of the event free of charge, but we will ask you for medical documentation to support the information you have provided. In the case that you can´t change the experience because of your travel dates, we will provide you with a voucher that doesn’t expire, so that you can come back to us on another occasion and experience the class safely.